Renewing Road Tax with MyEG

It's been around for ages, I know. But I never got around to use the service until a few days ago.

It's pretty simple actually. Just register on the website, go to JPJ section and key in all your info. Apparently only normal personal vehicles can apply. Hybrid cars and other kinds are out of luck.

I got charged for a service charge of RM2 and delivery charge of RM6. You can opt to pick it up from their Bandar Utama office and save RM6, but I decided otherwise since their opening hours are not convenient for me. Paid via credit card on Sunday. Received the sticker in an envelop by Wednesday.

What I didn't like about the service is that I did not get any receipt from my payment and I can't see my purchase history on their website.

Anyway, this is just a brief entry to say, it worked for me. :) And there's a whole lot more other services there, so maybe I'll take some time to explore it one day and make full use of this service.

Comments

Popular Posts