Malaysia's First Online Science Shop - Science.my!

Wow, has it been 4 months since I last posted?

Time flies. Been too busy with some personal projects and recently found a new job so I kinda left this blog for awhile.

Anyway, I'm back!

Today, I'm going into introduce to you Malaysia's first online science equipment e-commerce store, aptly named as Science.my (and very easy to remember too).



Ever wanted to try some experiments you saw on YouTube but don't know where to find the chemicals or equipment to try it? Want to buy a microscope for your child, but feel that Toys R Us' microscope too plasticky for your liking?

Well, we have a deal for you! Science.my sells all kinds of real scientific equipments, apparatus and stuff that will help you be the mad scientists in you.

I remember during my school days, we had the penunu bunsen (Bunsen burner), the bikar (beaker), pipet and buret (pipette and burette), tabung uji (test tubes) and lots more scientific equipments we could try. Unfortunately, most of the time the teachers are rather dry and deadly boring, when science should have been cool and fun!

One of my favorite Chemistry teachers, Mr. Razi (still remember him), thought us how to remember the periodic table using this silly sentence "Kalau Nak Kahwin Mesti Ada Z... Besar". Go figure!

Now, if all these school days experiments bring back some memories and you want to relive some of these experiments, you can buy from Science.my and get free shipping for your first purchase (use code scienceiscool2015 upon checkout). Subsequently, it is free if you spend beyond RM150.

Hope you enjoy the site!

Comments

Popular Posts